Certificate Course on VAT Consultant Exam Preparation
This course is highly impactful for the participants of VAT consultant exam under expert NBR teachers along with recent certified VAT consultant professional.
- Vat registration including central registration rules, legal systems, and vat registration cancellation-related detailed discussion and presentable write-up process.
- Determining taxable import goods and services as per vat schedules
- Export vat on goods and services
- Challan issues and cancellation process as per legal guideline
- Vat accounts management
- Section 107-with record maintenance and accounts process
- VAT deduction at source (VDS) for local supply & services
- Applicable Rate of VAT for deduction from the suppliers
- Deducting authority determination
- Procedure of VAT & VDS deduction
- Deposit of withheld VAT by the VAT registered withholding entity
- Identify of VAT Depositing Code.
- Vat refund process and closing balance carry forward condition
- Customs Act 1969
- Export Policy
- Import Policy
- Net vat determination from a regular business operation showing sample match and will discuss how to find out net vat
- When vat authority will issue the audit notice and empowerment of vat authority
- Special audit process
- Discussion on sections 84, 85, 86, 87
- Dual audit conditions.
- Case study on the existing business sales process.
- Commissioner/tribunal appeal process.
- When we cannot apply for appeal discussion with a case stud.
- High court appeal.
- Alternative dispute resolution.
- Vat return correction condition.
- Vat online managemen.Interest calculation
- Customs-related mat
- General math
- Bangla, English & other suggestions
- Giving suggestions how to prepare match in the exam hall
This Course Is Best For
✔Head of Sales ✔Import Export Executive, ✔Commercial Officer, ✔Executive director and CEO, ✔Production Officer, ✔CA & Law Firm, ✔Supply Chain Manager, ✔Supply Chain Executive, ✔Joint Director, ✔Logistics Manager, ✔Executive VAT, ✔Business Development Manager, ✔Finance Secretary, ✔Health and Safety Executive, ✔Head of Finance and Operations, ✔Business Owner, ✔Banker, ✔Advocate, ✔Income Tax Lawyer, ✔CA Students, ✔Business graduates, ✔LLB Students, ✔Deputy General Manager (DGM).