Customs & Bond Management Course
The biggest challenge for any exporter/importer or this related professionals is to complete the procedure of customs and bond issues with less disruption and on time so that they can avoid delay charges and unnecessary hassles and can get the goods on time to catch the business momentum.
Corporate Academy, with the guidance of Customs Commissioner, developed this unique course which will mitigate all the difficulties of the export/import related stakeholders.
- Export & Import Procedure
- Introduction of Customs Act-1969
- Import and Export Policy Order
- Import banned items
- Conditional Import
- Export banned items
- IRC, ERC, IP, CP, PI
- Invoice, Packing list
- LC Opening & Related Documents.
- C&F agents and their responsibilities.
- Role of Customs in Import & Export.
- Bill of Entry and Bill of Export
- Customs Assessment Procedure.
- Provisional, Final & Re-assessment.
- Various Duty Rates at Import Stage.
- Classification of Goods (H.S.Code)
- Significance of H.S.Code.
- General Rules for Interpretation (GRI).
- Incoterms in International Trade.
- Valuation of Goods (Import & Export).
- Calculation of Duty and Taxes.
- Case Study (Duty- Tax Calculation)
- Bonded Warehouse System in BD.
- General Bond & Special Bond.
- Supervised Bonded Warehouse.
- Diplomatic Bonded Warehouse.
- Home Consumption Bond.
- Deemed Export under Bond.
- Utilization Declaration (UD)
- Utilization Permission (UP)
- Bond License Rule.
- Untrue Statement (Misdeclaration).
- Fine and Penalties under Customs Act.
- Adjudication and Appeal
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Advance Ruling (AR).
- Authorized Economic Operator (AEO
This Course Is Best For
✔Head of Sales ✔Import Export Executive, ✔Commercial Officer, ✔Executive director and CEO, ✔Production Officer, ✔CA & Law Firm, ✔Supply Chain Manager, ✔Supply Chain Executive, ✔Joint Director, ✔Logistics Manager, ✔Executive VAT, ✔Business Development Manager, ✔Finance Secretary, ✔Health and Safety Executive, ✔Head of Finance and Operations, ✔Business Owner, ✔Banker, ✔Advocate, ✔Income Tax Lawyer, ✔CA Students, ✔Business graduates, ✔LLB Students, ✔Deputy General Manager (DGM).