Certificate Course International Trade, Customs, HS Code & LC Management Course
The biggest challenge for any exporter/importer or this related professionals is to complete the procedure of customs and bond issues with less disruption and on time so that they can avoid delay charges and unnecessary hassles and can get the goods on time to catch the business momentum.
Corporate Academy, with the guidance of Customs Commissioner, developed this unique course which will mitigate all the difficulties of the export/import related
1. Customs, its mission, and role.
2. Some Important Sections/Areas of Customs Act-1969.
3. Import-Export General Manifest (IGM)/(EGM)
4. Bill of Entry/Bill of Export and its Journey.
5. Customs Assessment & Clearance Procedure.
6. Provisional, Final & Re-assessment.
7. Different Duty Rates on Import/Export Goods.
8. Case Study (Duty Calculation).
9. C & F agents and their responsibilities
1. Classification of Goods (H.S. Code)
2. Significance of H.S. Code.
3. General Rules for Interpretation (GRI).
4. Section, Chapter, Heading, and Sub-heading notes,
5. GATT Valuation Agreement and Valuation Rules.
6. Valuation of Goods (Import & Export).
7. Disposal of Uncleared Goods (Auction & Other Procedure).
1. World Customs Organization (WCO), World Trade Organization (WTO) and their Role in International Trade.
2. Revised Kyoto Convention (RKC) and WTO-TFA.
3. Role of Customs Intelligence and Investigation Directorate (CIID) in International Trade.
4. Post Clearance Audit (PCA), Advance Ruling (AR), Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), Pre Arrival Processing (PAP), and Risk Management (RM).
5. Untrue Statement in Customs Declaration (Misdeclaration).
6. Common Offences and Penalties under Customs Act.
7. Adjudication Procedure.
8. Appeal and Appellate Authority.
9. ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution).
1. Concept of Warehouse and Bonded Warehouse System in BD.
2. Supervised & Diplomatic Bonded Warehouse.
3. General Bond & Special Bond.
4. Home Consumption Bond.
5. Deemed Exporter under Bond.
6. Utilization Declaration (UD).
7. Utilization Permission (UP).
8. Bond License Rule.
9. In-Bond & Ex-Bond Systems.
10. Bonded Warehouse System in EPZ and EZ.
1. Export –import business overview
2. Export-import business model
3. LC management
4. What is a letter of credit?
5. LC planning for international procurement and
7. Mechanism of LC
8. Various types of letters of credit
9. Ucpdc-600/ucp 600
10. Import procedure either through LC or without LC
11. Types of LC
1. LC limit arrangement.
2. LC commission and related cost of LC.
3. Calculation of LC-related cost.
4. Parties involved in the LC.
5. LC work process.
6. Documents and procedure for LC opening.
7. LC margin arrangement.
8. LC clauses and practical exercises on LC.
9. How to amend the LC.
10. Role of draft LC.
11. LC transmission through swift.
12. Landed cost calculation.
13. Life cycle cost calculation.
14. Import without LC.
15. Advantages and disadvantages of LC.
16. Selection of perfect HS Code.
17. Role of different banks in international business.
18. Procedure for add confirmation by LC issuing bank.
19. Proforma invoice (PI).
20. Credit report collection through the bank.
21. Shipping documents.
22. Preparing the export document.
23. Negotiable & non-negotiable documents.
24. Insurance cover note & policy.
25. Import against bond/supervised bond license system.
2. HS CODE
3. CPC (SRO)
4. Value Adjustment
5. How to Calculate Assessable Value
6. Income Tax on C&F Commission
7. VAT on C&F Commission
8. EXP, UD
9. Weight details
This Course Is Best For
✔Head of Sales ✔Import Export Executive, ✔Commercial Officer, ✔Executive director and CEO, ✔Production Officer, ✔CA & Law Firm, ✔Supply Chain Manager, ✔Supply Chain Executive, ✔Joint Director, ✔Logistics Manager, ✔Executive VAT, ✔Business Development Manager, ✔Finance Secretary, ✔Health and Safety Executive, ✔Head of Finance and Operations, ✔Business Owner, ✔Banker, ✔Advocate, ✔Income Tax Lawyer, ✔CA Students, ✔Business graduates, ✔LLB Students, ✔Deputy General Manager (DGM).