Post Graduate Diploma in VAT, Income Tax & Customs Management (PGDVICM)
Post Graduate Diploma In VAT TAX Customs Management (PGD in VICM) is a career-focused, value-demanding & practical-oriented professional diploma. Get local expertise with international certification and take the unique opportunity to add value to your business, career & practice with the latest changes in Income TAX, VAT & Customs laws! NBR high officials along with other industry experts & respective qualified professionals will conduct the exclusive sessions.
- Physical session every Friday, morning session- 10 am to 1 pm, and evening session- 3 pm till 6 pm.
- One Friday off after 3 consecutive Friday
- Physical session on 2 evenings of the week and a few sessions on Friday.
- Friday morning session- 10 am to 1 pm, and evening session- 3 pm till 6 pm.
- Session 1: Master Class on VAT Management: An Unique Session by Dr. Abdul Mannan Shikder, sir.
- Session 2: Concept of VAT and its Impact in Transforming Bangladesh Economy.
- Session 3: VAT Registration and Turnover Tax-Enlistment, Process, and other Necessary Considerations.
- Session 4: Imposition of VAT and Collection Procedures.
- Session 5: VDS (VAT Deduction at Source), Assessment of Net Payable Tax by the Taxpayer and Payment Thereof.
- Session 6: Imposition and Collection of Supplementary duty (SD).
- Session 7: Filing of VAT Return and Amendments with Practical Demonstration of Online VAT Return Fill Up.
- Session 8: Tax Invoice and Tax Determination by the Commissioner.
- Session 9: Value Added Tax Authority & VAT Audit & Investigation.
- Session 10: Recovery of Arrear Tax.
- Session 11: Practical Demonstration of VAT software.
- Session 12: Excel for VAT professionals.
- Session 1: Income TAX system in Bangladesh According to Ordinance-1984
- Session 2: Calculation of Heads of income 1.
- Session 3: Calculation of Heads of income 2.
- Session 4: Individual Tax Return Calculations And Assessment.
- Session 5: Calculation of Business Income, Income from other Sources, and Company’s Return Fill Up.
- Session 6: TAX Deduction at Source (TDS) Procedure and Income under 82.
- Session 7: Set off and Carryforward of Losses, Return Submission & Assessment.
- Session 8. Penalty & Appeal Procedure.
- Session 9: Transfer Pricing, TAX Planning and Compliance.
- Session 10: Practical demonstration of Income Tax Software.
- Session 1: The Functions, Act, and Objectives Of Bangladesh Customs.
- Session 2: Customs Assessment & Clearance Procedure for Export- Import functions.
- Session 3: Overview of International Trade and Commercial Management.
- Session 4. HS Code & Classification Rules.
- Session 5. Major customs procedure, Offence, Penalty & Appeal under Customs act -1969.
- Session 6. Bonded Warehouse System & Bond License Rule.
- Session 7: Export commercial functions & documentation, Trade Finance & Export Proceed Realizatio.
- Sessio 8: Import Commercial Functions and Documentations & Import Bill Payment and Working Capital Management.
This Course Is Best For
✔Head of Sales ✔Import Export Executive, ✔Commercial Officer, ✔Executive director and CEO, ✔Production Officer, ✔CA & Law Firm, ✔Supply Chain Manager, ✔Supply Chain Executive, ✔Joint Director, ✔Logistics Manager, ✔Executive VAT, ✔Business Development Manager, ✔Finance Secretary, ✔Health and Safety Executive, ✔Head of Finance and Operations, ✔Business Owner, ✔Banker, ✔Advocate, ✔Income Tax Lawyer, ✔CA Students, ✔Business graduates, ✔LLB Students, ✔Deputy General Manager (DGM).
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from any university/university-college.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Photocopy of NID/Passport.
- Photocopy of all certificates or employers’ confirmation letters.
- Minimum 70% class attendance is a must to ger certificate.
- 3 MCQ exams of 100 marks each, must achieve 40% on each exam
- Have to submit a course assignment that carries 40 marks.
- Participants must need a total of 60% marks to avail certificat.
- Marking system: from attendance: 20, MCQ exam: 20, group activities: 20, assignment: 40
- Admission fee (Non-refundable): BDT 10000.00
- Tuition fees: BDT 25000.00 (waiver available on this amount only)
- Additional BDT 7000 payable for IPAC certificate at 5th month of the course.
- Installment 1: 10000 during admission.
- Installment 2: 12500 within the first 3 Weeks.
- Installment 3: 12500 within the first 6 Weeks.
- BDT 3000 waiver on tuition fees for paying full course fee during admission.
- BDT 2000 waiver on tuition fees for professional body members like ICAB, ICMAB, ICGAB, ICSB, ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- BDT 2000 waiver for Corporate academy existing members.
- BDT 2500 waiver for 3 or more participants from the same organization.
Recommended reading materials/textbooks:
Will be advises during particular session.