Post Graduate Diploma in VAT, Income Tax & Customs Management (PGDVICM)
Post Graduate Diploma in VAT, Income TAX & Customs Management (PGDVICM) Management (PGD in VICM) is a career-focused, value-demanding & practical-oriented professional diploma. Get local expertise with international certification and take the unique opportunity to add value to your business, career & practice with the latest changes in Income TAX, VAT & Customs laws! NBR high officials along with other industry experts & respective qualified professionals will conduct the exclusive sessions.
Post Graduate Diploma in VAT, Income Tax & Customs Management Course Content
- Physical session every Friday, morning session- 10 am to 12.30 pm, and evening session- 3 pm till 5.30 pm.
- One Friday off after 3 consecutive Friday
- Physical session on 2 evenings of the week and a few sessions on Friday.
- Friday morning session- 10 am to 1 pm, and evening session- 3 pm till 6 pm.
Class 1. VAT Systems in Bangladesh : An Overview -Basic info for Professionals.
Class 2. VAT Registration: Eligibility, Procedure and Practical Aspect.
Class 3. Imposition & Calculation of VAT, Zero Rate & VAT Exemption.
Class 4. VAT Books of accounts & Input-output Co-efficient.
Class 5. VAT Deduction at Source (VDS) and Procedure.
Class 6. VAT Rebate Mechanism & Refund Adjustment.
Class 7. VAT Return (9.1),VAT Agent & VAT Consultant.
Class 8. Duty Drawback, Refund, Demand /Arrear Recovery.
Class 9. VAT Audit, Offence, Penalty & Appeal.
Class 10: Excel for VAT Accounting (6.1 to 6.10)
Class 11: Excel for Practical VAT return fill up (9.1, 9.2. 9.3 etc.)
Class 12: Practical Demonstration of VAT software.
Class 1. Income Tax system in Bangladesh According to Ordinance-1984
Class 2.Calculation of Heads of income 1
Class 3. Calculation of Heads of income 2
Class 4.Individual Tax Return Calculations And Assessment
Class 5. Calculation of Business Income, Income from other Sources, and Company’s Return Fill Up.
Class 6.Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) Procedure and Income under 82C.
Class 7.Set off and Carryforward of Losses, Return Submission & Assessment.
Class 8. Penalty & Appeal Procedure.
Class 9. Transfer Pricing, Tax Planning and Compliance.
Class 10. Practical demonstration of Income Tax Software.
Class 1. The Functions and Objectives of Bangladesh Customs, Export-Import Policy.
Class 2. Customs Assessment & Clearance Procedure for Export- Import.
Class 3. Overview of International Trade and Commercial Management.
Class 4. Classification of Goods (H.S. Code) & Classification Rules.
Class 5. Major customs procedure, Offence, Penalty & Appeal under Customs act -1969.
Class 6. Bonded Warehouse System & Bond License Rule.
Class 7. Export commercial functions & documentation, Trade Finance & Export Proceed Realization.
Class 8. Import Commercial Functions and Documentations & Import Bill Payment and Working Capital Management.
Bonus Class 1: Building attributes as a better professional.
Bonus Class 2: Effective Email writing and Business Communication for Professional Excellence.
This Course Is Best For
✔Head of Sales ✔Import Export Executive, ✔Commercial Officer, ✔Executive director and CEO, ✔Production Officer, ✔CA & Law Firm, ✔Supply Chain Manager, ✔Supply Chain Executive, ✔Joint Director, ✔Logistics Manager, ✔Executive VAT, ✔Business Development Manager, ✔Finance Secretary, ✔Health and Safety Executive, ✔Head of Finance and Operations, ✔Business Owner, ✔Banker, ✔Advocate, ✔Income Tax Lawyer, ✔CA Students, ✔Business graduates, ✔LLB Students, ✔Deputy General Manager (DGM).
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from any university/university-college.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Photocopy of NID/Passport.
- Photocopy of all certificates or employers’ confirmation letters.
- Minimum 70% class attendance is a must to get certificate.
- 3 MCQ exams of 100 marks each, must achieve 40% on each exam
- Have to submit a course assignment that carries 40 marks.
- Participants must need a total of 60% marks to avail certificat.
- Marking system: from attendance: 20, MCQ exam: 20, group activities: 20, assignment: 40
- Admission fee (Non-refundable): BDT 10000.00
- Tuition fees: BDT 25000.00 (waiver available on this amount only)
- Additional BDT 7000 payable for IPAC certificate at 5th month of the course.
- Installment 1: 10000 during admission.
- Installment 2: 12500 within the first 3 Weeks.
- Installment 3: 12500 within the first 6 Weeks.
- BDT 3000 waiver on tuition fees for paying full course fee during admission.
- BDT 2000 waiver on tuition fees for professional body members like ICAB, ICMAB, ICGAB, ICSB, ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- BDT 2000 waiver for Corporate academy existing members.
- BDT 2500 waiver for 3 or more participants from the same organization.
Recommended reading materials/textbooks:
Will be advises during particular session.