VAT & Customs Management
VAT (Value Added Tax) is the most important sector from where govt. Gets the maximum of its revenue. So it’s really important to know the ins and outs of this sector for easy and smooth vat return submission and avoiding unnecessary problems due to ignorance or negligence. Customs on the other hand is another sector where professionals need the correct way to get the goods delivered in the stage of export and import. And many companies suffer a lot in this area for not knowing the right way of fulfilling customs requirements.
Corporate Academy designed the course with the help of NBR professionals in such a way that it removes all the so-called difficulties in handling VAT and Customs and makes the life of the professionals and the companies easy by saving huge amounts of money as penalty, delay fee etc.
- What is Value Added Tax (VAT).
- VAT Law & Supplementary Duty in Bangladesh.
- VAT Act & SD ACT- 2012.
- VAT Rule- 2016.
- Schedule of VAT Act & SD ACT- 2012.
- Regulatory Order (SRO)/General Order/Special Order/Explanation issued by NBR.
- VAT Rate.
- VAT registration (Mushak-2.1).
- Enlistment Threshold & Registration Threshold.
- Mandatory, Voluntary & Central Registration Process and Necessary Documents.
- Unit Registration & Registration process.
- BIN amendment & Cancellation of registration.
- Related GO & SRO.
- Imposition of VAT at different stages.
- Exemption SRO-141
- Exemption at different stages as per SRO considering the sector.
- Input Tax Credit Procedure for goods supply.
- Terms and conditions for input tax credit.
- Input Tax Credit Mechanism.
- Refund & Adjustment Procedure.
- Export Import Policy
- Prohibition & Restriction (Sec-15)
- Bill of Entry process (Section-79)
- Assessment of duty
- Provisional Assessment
- Amendment of Assessment
- Duty & Tax Calculation Method
- Total Duty and Taxes on Import
- VAT deduction at source (VDS) for local supply & services .
- Applicable Rate of VAT for deduction from the suppliers.
- Deducting authority determination.
- Procedure of VAT & VDS deduction.
- Deposit of withheld VAT by the VAT registered withholding entity .
- Identify VAT Depositing Code.
- Submission/filing of VAT Return
- VAT Return (9.1) submission through VAT online portal.
- Punishment, Appeal, Notice & Record
- Importance of record keeping in VAT register.
- Obligation & Record keeping with punishment issues as per new VAT Law.
- Record keeping focusing like – 6.1,6.2,6.2.1,6.3,6.5. 6.10
- The Input Output Co-Efficient Preparation & submission process
- Importance of Input Output Coefficient (Mushk_4.3) & taking rebate issues
This Course Is Best For
✔Head of Sales ✔Import Export Executive, ✔Commercial Officer, ✔Executive director and CEO, ✔Production Officer, ✔CA & Law Firm, ✔Supply Chain Manager, ✔Supply Chain Executive, ✔Joint Director, ✔Logistics Manager, ✔Executive VAT, ✔Business Development Manager, ✔Finance Secretary, ✔Health and Safety Executive, ✔Head of Finance and Operations, ✔Business Owner, ✔Banker, ✔Advocate, ✔Income Tax Lawyer, ✔CA Students, ✔Business graduates, ✔LLB Students, ✔Deputy General Manager (DGM).